Assembly & Usage Guide
We recommend you let a professional build your new Jorvik Tricycle.
Check out our assembly guide instruction PDF booklet hereDownload PDF
Check out our Odin assembly guide instruction PDF booklet hereDownload PDF
Simple User Guide: Relates to all our models
- Position the handle bars to your requirements , they can be altered for height and angle, both with a 6mm allen key. To set the height, loosen/tighten the bolt located at the top of the handlebars. To adjust the angle loosen/tighten the bolt under the handlebars (near where the handlebars meet the stem)
- To adjust the saddle there is a quick release leaver located under the seat, loosen/tighten this and move saddle into desired position.
- Key/Battery settings – When the keys are in the battery it can be turned to ON position to turn trike on / OFF position to turn trike off. You can remove the key in the off position also and this will lock the battery into trike to prevent theft. Turn the key to the unlock position to remove battery for charge etc. Please note: trike can be charged with battery left in the frame.
- Control Panel on handle bars – The trike can be ridden as a normal tricycle with no power by pressing the ON/OFF button on the display for 1 second which will turn the electrics off. To ride with electric power turn on by pressing the ON/OFF power button and it will default in low mode, start pedalling and it begins to have power assistance, if more power is required press mode and it will move to Medium then High then back to Low.
- Whilst using pedal assist it will go up to maximum of speed 25kmh, if you want the tricycle to get started on a flat surface without pedalling turn the throttle and it will propel the trike no faster than the EAPC regulated speed of 6kmh.
- Removing the Battery – To remove the battery turn the key to the unlock position and locate the small lever directly under the back of the saddle, this will flip the saddle forward, firmly pull the handle and the battery will slide out, use the charging lead provided and charge at any socket. To place the battery back in, slide back in using the rail.
- Charging - The charger LED will remain green until plugged into the battery which it will then go red. Once charging is complete it will turn green again. If the battery is fully charged the light on the charger will remain green even when plugged onto the battery.
- Battery life can be located on the handle bar control panel and on top of the battery itself by pressing the ON button on the battery with the key in the ON position.
- The fold mechanism is the same on the electric and non electric models. To fold the tricycle, open the lever then pull towards yourself then lift the lever and push into desired folding position (the front wheel in between the rear wheels for best results.) To unfold, reposition the tricycle into its standard position and lock the lever back into place. Please check secure before use.
- Handbrakes: If the tricycle does have the added handbrakes on simply hold in the brakes and push down the parking pin to lock. This is located on the brake lever itself. To release the handbrakes just apply the brakes.
- Top tips for riding – Please keep practicing, trikes need practice on flat ground until you get your confidence. They will not tip and the art of trike riding is to remember not to lean but to steer. Dont jerk arms around and steer smooth and slow, you only need to gently pedal for pedal assist to work. Once you get the hang of them you will have years of happy safe cycling! THEY ARE GREAT FUN!!!