Jorvik Elite Low Step Through Folding Tricycle JET-1
Find out more...
Hot off the press, our new Jorvik Elite Tricycle, JET-1. Not only is it stunning to look at, it is super practical too. With its lightweight aluminium folding frame and quick release front wheel, compacting this trike down to a manageable travel size is a doddle. Our latest JMT and JET models include a reduced axle width of 29.5" so getting it through your front door or garden shed has never been easier. Not only have we given the design a re-vamp, but we’ve made the JET-1 ride quality even better with a wide range of upgraded components…
- Disc brakes - for ultimate stopping power.
- Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal hub gears - for a higher ground clearance when venturing off road.
- Shimano twist shift gears - easy to use, easy to master.
- Wider Kenda 2.125 tyres - adding stability to your ride.
- Double walled rims - for added strength to your wheels.
- Promax quick release handlebar stem - find your right riding position with ease.
- Upgraded front suspension - perfect for those off road moments.
- Sleek folding aluminium low step through frame - fold with ease and mount with ease.
- Quick release front wheel - helping you to compact your tricycle even more than before, fold and store/travel with ease.
- Front and rear baskets - double the storage capacity. Front Dutch style wicker basket available also.
- All Jorvik Tricycles are CE marked and comply with EN15194 and EN14764 regulations where applicable.
- Free UK delivery - arrives 90% assembled for customer ease. (post code exclusions apply)
So no matter what your task is the new JET-1 is up to it, whether it's shopping trips down the local high street, carrying tools on an allotment visit, giving pooches a ride in the rear basket or a simple cycle ride along the river in style, the JET-1 has you covered. Available in five beautiful colours we are sure you will love it as much as we do.
All Jorvik Tricycles are available for test rides at our showroom in York, please call 01904848988 to book an appointment.
- Folding Aluminium frame
- Quick-release front wheel
- Front and rear storage baskets
- Promax brake levers with parking brake
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus gear hub
- Revolutionary quick adjust Promax handlebars and stem
- Height adjustable seat and handlebars
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High quality Kenda tyres
If you've lost confidence on two wheels and want an easy way to get back into cycling, or you simply never learned how to ride a bike, a tricycle is for you.
The wheel size you choose will depend on your body type and how you plan on using the tricycle.
This wheel size has the lowest center of gravity making it ideal for the more petite rider. Earning the nickname travel trike, the smaller wheel size is popular with train commuters and holidaymakers alike.
This is our most popular wheel size. A great all-rounder, and perfectly suited to daily use. Whether it's riding to the shops or routine visits to your allotment.
Still unsure which wheel size is best for you? Visit our showroom or get in touch to arrange a test ride.
|20" Wheel||24" Wheel|
|Length when folded||101cm||108cm|
|Length with front wheel turned||147cm||160cm|
|Floor to stepover height||30cm||30cm|
|Width of back wheels||75cm||75cm|
|Floor to seat at lowest point||84cm||88cm|
|Floor to seat at highest point||104cm||108cm|
|Floor to top of the headtube||77cm||89cm|
|Bottom of forks to top of headtube (with wheel removed)||57cm||64cm|
|Maximum user weight||120kg||120kg|
|Minimum inside leg||71cm||72cm|
|Seat post diameter||27.2mm||27.2mm|
We ship worldwide, once the postcode has been added the delivery charges will be calculated.
Postage and packing to mainland UK is FREE (self-assembly tricycles only).
We try to dispatch all our in stock items within 1 working day of the order being placed. Please allow a further 3 to 5 working days for delivery (This may be longer due to bank holidays/busier periods or if the order purchased is on backorder). Delivery times to Worldwide Countries, Europe, Highlands, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland will vary. Please Note – we will update you accordingly of any delays.
Buyers outside the UK are reminded that the currency is GBP.
We package all our trikes in recyclable bubble wrap and cardboard cartons to prevent unnecessary waste and to help the environment.
Due to the new Brexit regulations, any export costs such as taxes, duty or similar fees is the buyers responsibility.
See our shipping page for more information