Jorvik Elite Low Step Through Electric Folding Tricycle JET-E
Our most portable adult tricycle paired with an electric motor to create the perfect travel companion.Read More
Find out more...
After years of successfully leading the charge with our classic electric tricycle we thought it was time for a shake up!
So here we have the new 'Jorvik elite trike electric' JET-E, in our opinion the most advanced E-trike under £2K on the market. We have taken all the best bits from our JMT range and added them to our classic low step through folding frame. All the fun, ruggedness and gadgets from the JMTs while retaining its cool, city style looks and with the ability to either fold and travel or fold and store.
Here are just some of the improvements we have made from our previous “classic style E-tricycles”
- Disc brakes - for extreme stopping power.
- Digital display - easy to use, perfect to track your speed, trip distance, overall mileage and battery life.
- Larger 14.5ah battery - peace of mind to enjoy longer trike rides.
- Shimano Nexus internal hub gears - for higher ground clearance when off road.
- Shimano twist shift gears - easy to use, easy to master.
- Wider 2.125 tires - adding stability to your ride.
- Double walled rims - for added strength to your wheels.
- Promax quick release handlebar stem - find your right riding position with ease.
- Upgraded suspension - for a smoother more enjoyable ride.
- Bafang 250W brushless motor - EAPC regulated, no need for insurance, tax or driving license.
- Sleek aluminium low step through design - slide on and off your seat with ease.
- Hardwired front and rear lights - helping you stay safe at night.
- Front and rear baskets - double the storage capacity. Front Dutch style wicker basket available also.
- All Jorvik Tricycles are CE marked and comply with EN15194 and EN14764 regulations where applicable.
- Free UK delivery - arrives 90% assembled for customer ease. (post code exclusions apply)
So here we have it, a super stylish Jorvik Tricycle with a super high specification, ready for any adventure you throw at it.
All Jorvik Tricycles are available for test rides at our showroom in York, please call 01904848988 to book an appointment.
- Folding Aluminium frame
- Front and rear storage baskets
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus gear hub
- Revolutionary quick adjust Promax handlebars and stem
- Height adjustable seat and handlebars
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Tektro brake levers
- Front and rear hard wired lights, with rear brake light
- Large Bafang LCD display
- High quality Kenda tyres
- Fully charge in 4 hours (approx)
- EAPC regulated Pedal Assist System
- 5 levels of pedal assist
- Road legal, no driving license, tax, or insurance required
- Anti-theft lockable battery
- 36V lithium-ion Samsung cell battery 14.5Ah
- 250 Watt Bafang brushless motor
- Maximum range pedal assist: 37 miles
- Maximum speed: 15.5 mph
If you've lost confidence on two wheels and want an easy way to get back into cycling, or you simply never learned how to ride a bike, a tricycle is for you.
The wheel size you choose will depend on your body type and how you plan on using the tricycle.
This wheel size has the lowest center of gravity making it ideal for the more petite rider. Earning the nickname travel trike, the smaller wheel size is popular with train commuters and holidaymakers alike.
This is our most popular wheel size. A great all-rounder, and perfectly suited to daily use. Whether it's riding to the shops or routine visits to your allotment.
Still unsure which wheel size is best for you? Visit our showroom or get in touch to arrange a test ride.
|20" Wheel||24" Wheel|
|Length when folded||101cm||108cm|
|Length with front wheel turned||147cm||160cm|
|Floor to stepover height||30cm||30cm|
|Width of back wheels||75cm||75cm|
|Floor to seat at lowest point||84cm||88cm|
|Floor to seat at highest point||104cm||108cm|
|Floor to handlebars at lowest point||103cm||114cm|
|Floor to handlebars at highest point||113cm||124cm|
|Floor to top of the headtube||77cm||89cm|
|Bottom of forks to top of headtube (with wheel removed)||57cm||64cm|
|Maximum user weight||120kg||120kg|
|Maximum speed||15.5 mph||15.5 mph|
Electric tricycles are popular with those who want to get outdoors and cycle but may need a helping hand. Whether it's down to age, injury, fitness, physical limitations, or simply personal preference.
Working the same as their non-electric counterparts with the addition of a battery and electric motor to get you moving.
Do your bit for the environment
Feel the benefits of a healthy body and a happy mind. Electric tricycles cost pennies to recharge and can even replace your car. Saving money on fuel, insurance, road tax, and other expensive running costs.
Power is delivered via a Pedal Assist System. Here's how it works:
Pedal Assist Systems (PAS):
Simply apply pressure to the pedals and the electric motor will kick in and do the hard work for you. Driving the front hub wheel motor. You can adjust the PAS to tackle steep hills with ease, and lower the assistance as your fitness improves. At which point the tricycle works in the same way as a non-electric model.
Thumb throttle walk mode allows you to cruise along at a slow walking pace while seated on the tricycle, all without pedalling. Walk mode is perfect for giving your legs a break on flat, smooth surfaces, but can't be used to carry you up hills.
All our electric tricycles feature removable lithium-ion batteries. Unlike old-style batteries, lithium-ion batteries are low maintenance and should last around 10 years or 2,000 recharge cycles.
We ship worldwide, once the postcode has been added the delivery charges will be calculated.
Postage and packing to mainland UK is FREE (self-assembly tricycles only).
We try to dispatch all our in stock items within 1 working day of the order being placed. Please allow a further 3 to 5 working days for delivery (This may be longer due to bank holidays/busier periods or if the order purchased is on backorder). Delivery times to Worldwide Countries, Europe, Highlands, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland will vary. Please Note – we will update you accordingly of any delays.
Buyers outside the UK are reminded that the currency is GBP.
We package all our trikes in recyclable bubble wrap and cardboard cartons to prevent unnecessary waste and to help the environment.
If export shipping costs/taxes occur it is the buyers responsibility.
See our shipping page for more information