COVID-19 UPDATE 6th January
6th January, 2020
Dear valued customers,
Please note, we are currently experiencing extremely high volumes of calls and email enquiries with limited staff. Please bear with us in this difficult time.
- For sales enquires please call 01904 848 988 or place your order online.
- For general information please use our live chat facility or email email@example.com
- For technical/service advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and a brief description of the advice you seek, please also supply a video and or photos.
- For trade inquiries please email your business details and what information you require to email@example.com
Are we still delivering?
Yes - please be aware due to the global pandemic COVID-19 delivery dates may differ from what is advertised. Please bear this in mind when ordering.
Are we still open?
Yes we are, our showroom is open for viewings by appointment only and our office staff are working from home to enable the social distancing rules in place.
Is it safe to cycle at the moment?
Yes as advised by the Government staying healthy through exercise is very important as long as it’s done correctly, cycling can play a vital part in staying healthy both physically and mentally especially with the restrictions we are currently living with.
Please follow these important steps to cycle safely...
- Do not cycle if you think you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19 or are in self isolation.
- While cycling stay 2 meters away from anyone other than your immediate family.
- Wash your hands before and after your cycle ride and use hand sanitizer during your ride ,also wash your cycling gloves if used.
Once again thank you to all past and present customers, please stay safe, healthy and look after one another.