28th May, 2020
Dear valued customers,
Please note, we are currently experiencing extremely high volumes of calls and email enquiries with limited staff. Please bear with us in this difficult time.
- For sales enquires please call 01904 848 988 or place your order online.
- For general information please use our live chat facility or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical/service advice please email email@example.com with your order details and a brief description of the advice you seek, please also supply a video and or photos.
- For trade inquiries please email your business details and what information you require to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are we still open?
Yes we are, our showroom is open for viewings by appointment only and our office staff are working from home to enable the social distancing rules in place.
Are we still delivering tricycles?
Yes we are still delivering, we appreciate lots of you are wanting to buy a new tricycle to enable you to stay healthy and enjoy the fresh air at this crucial moment in time and we are determined to get orders out as quickly as we possibly can, at present there is no change in our delivery times either in the UK or overseas.
Is it safe to cycle at the moment?
Yes as advised by the Government staying healthy through exercise is very important as long as it’s done correctly, cycling can play a vital part in staying healthy both physically and mentally especially with the restrictions we are currently living with.
Please follow these important steps to cycle safely...
- Do not cycle if you think you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19 or are in self isolation.
- While cycling stay 2 meters away from anyone other than your immediate family.
- Wash your hands before and after your cycle ride and use hand sanitizer during your ride ,also wash your cycling gloves if used.
Once again thank you to all past and present customers, please stay safe, healthy and look after one another.